All clients will be required to produce all vaccination certificates including
kennel cough upon arrival in order to board their pets. A letter from the Vet
must be produced if this can’t be given.
Please have Instructions on any special dietry and medical needs.
A name and telephone number should be provided of someone in owners
We have a wide range of dog foods or you are more than welcome to bring your
own however there is no reduction in kennel fees
All dogs must have a collar with identity tag and lead.
We prefer that clients didn’t bring plastic beds and food bowls, but a small
amount of bedding and a toy is welcome.
Clients with more than one dog may have them share the same kennel or more
than one cat can have them share the same cattery pen.
A 5% reduction will be made when boarding - three or more animals from the
same address at the same time. Please ask for rates for long term boarding. We
also have a day boarding service.
Clients are welcome to supply their own bedding & toys but this is at their own
Payment can be made by cash or cheque, with a valid cheque guarantee card,
prior to the animals leaving.
Fees are charged on a daily basis, but if pets are collected before noon no
additional charge will be made for that day.
A 20% cancellation fee is charged if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before
the booking date.
We cannot be held responsible for your pet off kennel premises.
1. The insurance does not cover any occurrence outside the Kennel
Premises eg escapes, injury, attacks.
2. Name, telephone number of dog walker must be added to the booking
3. I.D. To be shown when walker collects dog.
4. Walker must sign dog out and back in, and establish time of the walk.
5. Please consider where walking, i.e. not to swim so that dog is wet on
6. If fed or given treats the Kennel staff need to know.
Please ask about our grooming service, If you would like your dog to have a
bath/groom before collection.
1. Vaccination card - provided by
Vet -must be up to date including
'kennel cough' certificate.
2. Instructions on special dietary
needs or medical problems.
3. Contact name: Someone we
can contact in the owners
4. Name and telephone number
of your Vet.
5. Any pet insurance details with
6. Collar with identity tags.
7. Confirmation of dates for 'drop
off' and 'pick up'.( both arrival
and departure dates are payable
at daily rates. )
8. If you have room in the
suitcase for a favourite toy or
comforter - you might be happier.
9. Don't forget to book your bath
before going home
10. Anything you have forgotten
to pack we will do our best to